Kinder Surprise Egg A Day, Day 14

This is the third egg from a box I bought in Belgium.

I see feet!

Oh my gosh. Oh dear. Is that a body that’s been cut in half? Is that a dead shade of pale? Are those intestines!?

Nope! It’s just a Smurf figurine. A Smurf figurine that looks like a zombie holding it’s own intestines. The little skirt there is made from a bit of fabric, a nice touch. Still, look at that thing. Shudder.

· comments [6] · 10-28-2013 · categories:kindereggaday ·

• 1 Patr // Oct 28, 2013 at 5:50 am

I think that is the girl from the Evil Smurf movie that was such a flop. The Surf’s were grey with blue freckles.

Loving the daily kinder egg – the one fairy with the flower transformation has been my favorite so far.

• 2 Andie Miller // Oct 28, 2013 at 8:32 am

I, too, am loving the daily kinder egg and will miss them terribly when they are gone. I, too, shudder when I look at this Smurf (or Surf- can’t say as I’d recognize the difference). What you said- then look at the smile- it’s smiling…. Yikes!

• 3 nance // Oct 28, 2013 at 9:41 pm

LOL. I laughed so hard when I read this one! It’s been fun seeing you open each one. Kinder Surprises are available in Canada, so I never really gave them much thought. Now I think I may need to go buy some for the entertainment value!

• 4 skb // Oct 29, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Meghan, please tell us about the chocolate!!! Do you ever actually EAT it?

• 5 Lizette // Dec 13, 2013 at 11:44 am

Hi Meghan. Love those Kinder eggs. They were introduced to us by German friends, then found them on a visit to Argentina. A friend recently told us they are not allowed in the US anymore because of the small parts :(

• 6 Ana C. Marques // Jan 3, 2014 at 6:08 pm

In fact she’s Vexy, one of the Naughties that Gargamel created to help him catch the Smurfs in the second movie.