Kinder Surprise Egg A Day, Day 9

I bought this three pack of eggs in a supermarket in Bruges. Note the lovely flowery pink decoration on the top? I have another box of boy oriented eggs to come later.

It’s not a Disney princess! (There were Disney princesses printed on the side of the box.)

It’s a… huh. What is that?

A psychic weather predicting bear? If so, what does it mean that the bear is permanently wearing a warm scarf? Are we doomed to cold days?

When you press down on the head the wheel of weather spins, and when you let go it pops into a specific weather prediction. Well, actually, when you let go the bear falls over, slides across the table and falls onto the floor. But once you learn to hold onto the base of the bear then you get a weather prediction.

The bear was correct for today, it’s sunny! Today is our last day in Bristol and we needed some clean clothes so I’m typing this from a laundromat that happens to have a cafe and a really lovely little hidden back patio. I’m sitting in a shady corner looking at ridiculously cheerful petunias wave a little in the breeze. Bristol, you’re amazing.

· comments [6] · 10-23-2013 · categories:kindereggaday ·

• 1 TinaM // Oct 23, 2013 at 8:30 am

Have really been enjoying the Kinder Egg a day. Thank you for sharing the fun!

• 2 Ceri // Oct 23, 2013 at 9:51 am

I was at Bristol Zoo on Sunday with family then topped off the day at Pizza Express in Clifton. Love Bristol!

• 3 nazilam // Oct 23, 2013 at 11:42 am

This might be better than anything that the NWS has up their sleeves.

Enjoy London. I would give you recos, but I think you have plenty.

• 4 Kitty // Oct 23, 2013 at 12:00 pm

I expect that ONE will be Disney princess themed- I’ve recently been buying packs of smurf themed eggs (only two so far mind) and in the bottom left corner it says 1/3 smurfs. I want Smurfette. Oh, and the “special” one ended up having a goldenrod yellow core instead of the lighter yellow toy bubble.
    Also, I’ve lived in Sweden for nearly 4 years and these are teh first kinder eggs I’ve bought. hehe.

• 5 megan // Oct 23, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Kitty – Oh, that different capsule color thing is something to keep in mind. I’ve noticed some were different but I hadn’t connected it to them being special, thanks!

• 6 megan // Oct 23, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Nazila – Ha! The weather report has been wrong every day that we’ve been here. Happily it’s mostly been more sunny than not.