Kinder Surprise Egg A Day, Day 5

While I’m in the UK I’m getting my Kinder Surprise fix by opening an egg a day.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a boy egg.

Wheels!

This looks familiar.

Why look, another one of these nifty spring loaded cars. We can race!

· comments [6] · 10-19-2013 · categories:kindereggaday ·

• 1 Mrs. Kinne // Oct 19, 2013 at 11:39 am

I love seeing what’s in your Kinder Surprise Eggs– such a fun idea. :)

• 2 sarah // Oct 19, 2013 at 5:52 pm

I know you are funnin’ and all but “boy” egg for one with a car in it? Boring. Typical. Not interesting.

• 3 Julie // Oct 19, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Love the kinder eggs!

• 4 Sally from Little Hiccups // Oct 19, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Kinder chocolate is so yummy and the surprise inside the eggs make it even more fun! My two daughters (6 and 3 years) love all Kinder chocolate, but especially the eggs. I was surprised when we moved to the US from Australia 2 years ago and discovered that such a common treat back home is illegal and considered dangerous here. Yet guns are freely available. Go figure!
    Anyway, we’re in Canada at the moment (where, much like the rest of the world, Kinder eggs are not considered dangerous) so my girls are getting their Kinder egg fill while they can. We had cars and smurfs today :)

While you’re in the UK you should stock up on Cadbury Creme Eggs too. I was so surprised when I found out these are only available at Easter time in the US. The cashier in my local Walgreens thought I was crazy when I asked for them a few weeks after Easter and wouldn’t believe me that they’re available all year round in Australia and the UK!

• 5 Sara // Oct 20, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I LOVE Kinder eggs! There are a few places in Houston that carry them and I hoard them like a crazy woman. They seriously have THE best toys for a candy!

• 6 Brad // Jan 31, 2014 at 7:41 am

Sara, Aside from Phoenicia, where else can you find Kinder Eggs in Houston? Phoenicia is sometimes out of them for months.