Fabulous DIYs

All pulled from my Pinterest boards.

DIY wrap bracelet from Honestly WTF

DIY pop-up cards from Oh Happy Day

Long streamer decorations from Style Me Pretty, I like that these are fairly simple and very striking

Edible flower in a lollipop from Sprinkle Bakes

Put a marble in balloons to keep them hanging upside down, from Bayside Balloons (Website not available as of the moment I typed this.)

Hanging copper gutters as planters from Martha Stewart, we could use this one on our deck

· comments [8] · 05-15-2012 · categories:craft ·

• 1 Lens // May 15, 2012 at 6:48 am

Thank you fo sharing those, I an going to make the first one for my friends!!

• 2 mamacita // May 15, 2012 at 8:04 am

I hate to rain on your parade, but copper theft is a real problem these days. I’m afraid those gutters wouldn’t last very long unless they were hidden away on your 40-acre estate or something.

• 3 julie // May 15, 2012 at 10:54 am

I’m curious about the marble in the balloons but the link goes to GoDaddy.com. Maybe you could expound upon this if the link isn’t fixable? Thanks!

• 4 megan // May 15, 2012 at 11:03 am

mamacita – Understood, it’s the concept that I like far more than the copper. The old gutters are mentioned because modern ones won’t hang in the same way.

Julie – Huh, look at that. Between the time I grabbed that link (it went to a slideshow) and now the site has gone down. Thanks for the heads up.

• 5 Other Megan // May 15, 2012 at 11:26 am

I’m soooooo excited about the wrap bracelet! I have been wanting to make one but had no idea what to call it to search for some tips. Thanks for posting these!

• 6 Amy in StL // May 15, 2012 at 11:37 am

I love the gutter planter idea but I feel the same as mamacita – they wouldn’t last long around here. We had a building closed off from pedestrian traffic and the next day the copper gutters had been stripped by someone breaking in through the parking garage.

• 7 Amy in StL // May 17, 2012 at 11:22 am

OMG! The DIY bracelets! I can’t stop. I’ve made several of her styles and it’s addicting.

• 8 Writing in Style: Can You Top This? | // May 29, 2012 at 1:23 pm

[...] Fabulous DIYs (notmartha.org) Share this:TwitterFacebookStumbleUponTumblrLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]