guilt-free cookie

cookie with a sticker that says Vegan - Bike Delivered

Scott found this, the most guilt-free cookie I have ever seen. Bike delivered! He spotted it in, where else, Portland.

· comments [12] · 02-24-2012 · categories:misc ·

• 1 Seanna Lea // Feb 24, 2012 at 10:41 am

That is pretty good. I consider homemade cookies also guilt free. Especially if you didn’t have to leave the house to buy any of the ingredients.

• 2 Amy W // Feb 24, 2012 at 10:51 am

I have been getting soupcycle, http://www.soupcycle.com/
    for about a year now and it is the best thing I have ever done. They drop a different soup off every week at my work. It means I am guaranteed to have a healthy meal at work twice a week rather then eating out.
    Delivering by bike is just a happy coincidence, the soup is amazing.
    Another Portland oddity.

• 3 Amy in StL // Feb 24, 2012 at 11:35 am

University City here just had a cookie bakery open that offers local delivery of milk and cookie via bike. You can choose a classic cookie, or add ingredients to make a special one.

• 4 Frisky // Feb 24, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Are those fair-trade chocolate chips?

(kinda kidding.)
    (from a portlander.)
    (i think they have those at neighborhood coffee shop.)

• 5 Frisky // Feb 24, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Are those fair-trade chocolate chips?

(kinda kidding.)
    (from a portlander.)
    (i think they have those at my neighborhood coffee shop.)

• 6 megan // Feb 24, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Frisky – I am tempted to Tweet them and ask!

Amy and Amy – Seattle had a pie bicycle delivery service for a while called Piecycle! It was a weekend evenings sort of thing and I think it’s gone now, sadly.

• 7 Rita // Feb 24, 2012 at 3:20 pm

I wonder if the cookie name is in reference to the Edward Abbey book Monkey Wrench Gang. If so…add some more sustainable fuel to the guilt-free fire.

• 8 Carrie // Feb 24, 2012 at 9:40 pm

All I hear in my head is “The dream of the 90′s is alive in Portland… portland… portland…” with this cookie. THIS cookie.

• 9 Page // Feb 25, 2012 at 12:02 am

It is SO Portland. I looked at it and thought, ” I think I’ve SEEN those around here…”

• 10 Courtney // Feb 25, 2012 at 8:51 am

They ought to step it up and get rid of the saran wrap!

• 11 Kelley // Feb 25, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Damn hippies.

• 12 Emilia Brasier // Mar 9, 2012 at 6:16 pm

I live near Portland and have not gotten the chance to see these ones yet! So funny. Guilt free, I guess that depends where your guild comes from.