links: beauty

The Eyebrow Tutorial: Window Frames to the Soul | The Hairpin. (Video.)

Feather extensions leave fly fishing shops on the hook – Spokesman.com. My hairdresser was telling me abut this the other day, people who wan them for their hair will pay way more for those feathers than fishermen will. (I was not getting feather extensions, I just cannot rock that look.)

Help me, Internet: I need a new fragrance | The Working Closet. I bunch of great recommendations for light, citrusy scents. (I’m grasping my bottle of Gap Grass until it’s very last vapor disappears.)

Beauty Q&A: What to Wear, What to Wear, What to Wear, and Blackheads | The Hairpin. As I have mentioned before, I want Jane to be my sister.

· comments [9] · 08-17-2011 · categories:beauty · links ·

• 1 sarah // Aug 17, 2011 at 6:48 am

I will never find anything I like as much as I liked Gap Grass. I wish they’d bring it back.

• 2 Robin (noteverstill) // Aug 17, 2011 at 6:52 am

The Gap Outlets sell Gap Grass sometimes. It’s not always there but every few months or so they bring it back. I got two bottles around Easter – hope you find it!

• 3 Slow Panic // Aug 17, 2011 at 8:12 am

I LOVE Jo Malone fragrances. Especially the grapefruit.

• 4 Lindsey // Aug 17, 2011 at 8:36 am

I find Gap Grass all the time at the outlet stores near Portland! I always linger in line just to inhale deeply. I have most recently found it in Woodburn, but it has been at the Troutdale outlets in the past as well. I’ll check again on Monday when I go by!

• 5 megan // Aug 17, 2011 at 9:25 am

Yay, I’m glad to know I’m not the only Gap Grass fan, maybe they’ll keep releasing it occasionally.

• 6 j // Aug 17, 2011 at 9:32 am

i love gap grass and really liked bond no. 9′s high line perfume. a little sweeter, but still lovely and grassy.

• 7 Minerva // Aug 17, 2011 at 9:44 am

I feel like I have really been missing something by not knowing about The Hairpin until now. Thanks for the clue! Just lost two hours in Internet-land…

• 8 Seanna Lea // Aug 17, 2011 at 10:03 am

I cannot imagine paying extra for fishing feathers (I’m assuming for fly fishing). I mean, I would just go and buy them as if I were a fisherman if I was going to rock that look (with my super short hair).

• 9 Katie // Aug 20, 2011 at 10:44 am

I always get excited to find out others like the GAP scents as much as I do. They are hard to find but like the other commenters said above – I can often find them at a GAP outlet store!! :) You can’t imagine my delight in finding this out last year while randomly shopping in one of the outlets. :)