photo: breakfast

[eggs, bacon and a huge fluffy biscuit]

We were at Both Ways Cafe here in Seattle. I like it there.

· comments [12] · 06-14-2011 · categories:uncategorized ·

• 1 Dawn Richardson // Jun 14, 2011 at 2:53 pm

What IS THAT in front of Scott. It looks like slops or something!

• 2 megan // Jun 14, 2011 at 3:46 pm

It’s biscuits and mushroom gravy, he’d already tucked in so his plate was no longer composed.

• 3 Alice // Jun 14, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Mmm..I’ll have to check them out, they are close to my neighborhood! I love local finds!

• 4 megan // Jun 14, 2011 at 5:41 pm

Alice – Both Ways is open for breakfast and lunch only so it’s easy to be sort of unaware of them. They are our secret weekend brunch weapon in that they are in a small enough neighborhood that there isn’t a line out front, at least not yet. Flying Squirrel Pizza (open for dinners) is right next door and equally as worthy of attention, really good crust and a nice balance somewhere between New York and Neopolitan pizza styles. One pie will serve two to four depending on the salads and/or Molly Moon’s ice cream you order. :)

• 5 Lindsay // Jun 14, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Oh man, YUM.
    And these last few posts aren’t showing up in Google Reader. Just a fluke, you think?

• 6 megan // Jun 14, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Lindsay – Thanks for letting me know, they should be showing but aren’t even in my own Google Reader. Looking into it now!

• 7 jaclyn @ thelateafternoon // Jun 14, 2011 at 10:45 pm

completely craving a creamy, cheesy plate of scrambled eggs now! i know what i’ll be making for breakfast tomorrow…!

• 8 Erin // Jun 14, 2011 at 11:00 pm

Yum!! Looks great :)

• 9 Seanna Lea // Jun 15, 2011 at 1:19 am

You have the tastiest looking food finds. Makes me wish I was out that way, though I’m sure that there are similar places worthy of praise out here!

• 10 Emily M // Jun 15, 2011 at 7:35 am

I just wanna stare at your breakfast plate with drool…clearly I haven’t had this good a breakfast in a while. It looks soooooooo good and my ideal breakfast. Must ask husband to take me to breakfast ASAP.

• 11 Matt // Jun 16, 2011 at 8:39 am

…and I thought I had a good breakfast this morning. Those eggs! Yum.

• 12 Star // Jun 18, 2011 at 3:12 am

Oh, man, does that look GOOD! You made my mouth water…thank goodness, it’s lunch time here…I think I’ll go whip up something, surely less spectacular, but it will have to do. Thanks for the great photo.