links: food

A Better Bitters Filter @Craftzine.com blog. Clever! And fast.

Recipe: Sausage Pizza, Topped with Crispy Kale | The Kitchn. We do sausage and kale pizza a lot but often end up improvising, I’ll try this next time.

Modern Apizza’s New Spin-off at Seattle’s Safeco Field | Slice Pizza Blog. This might get me to a baseball game.

100 recipes « Gustoso. A list of 100 recipes to try, with links to the best recipe for each one, video when available and lots of resources and variations.

Roasted Broccoli Hummus | Not Without Salt. Somehow I find myself craving broccoli these days.

Your New Favorite Potato Salad, at Ugly Green Chair. It’s mayo-less!

Sprinkle Bakes: Prince William’s Groom’s Cake. This looks so delicious.

100 Ladurée Macarons at Design Mom. Swoon! So very pretty.

How to Get Large Slices of Pizza from Small Ovens or Pies | Slice Pizza Blog. So simple. I admit to somehow finding a large slice more satisfying to eat than the same amount of smaller slices.

How to Make Salad in a Jar. She uses a vacuum pack machine to keep it fresh. I think I would eat more salad if I had it ready to do like this.

· comments [10] · 04-29-2011 · categories:food · links ·

• 1 Seanna Lea // Apr 29, 2011 at 8:41 am

I completely expected the groom’s cake to at least involve baking! I could make this over the weekend just any old time.

• 2 megan // Apr 29, 2011 at 11:55 am

But that’s what I love about it :)

• 3 WanderChow // Apr 29, 2011 at 1:10 pm

That cakes looks toooo good.

Royally related, check out this Royal Wedding Dalek! http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01880/royal-wedding-dale_1880121i.jpg

• 4 Kathy // Apr 29, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Have you ever explained how you create your links posts? I can’t seem to find it…

• 5 Ellen // Apr 30, 2011 at 7:55 am

Because mayo is the one, the only food I absolutely will not eat, I am thrilled to see this potato salad. I’m going to try it next week!

• 6 Paula (Salad in a Jar) // Apr 30, 2011 at 9:54 am

Megan, Thanks so much for linking to my post about making salad in a jar. And yes, you definitely would eat more salad if all you had to do was reach in the fridge and grab a jar when you are hungry. At least I do. Have you ever noticed how impatient hunger pangs are?

• 7 Erin C // Apr 30, 2011 at 10:24 am

Must be that I’m shallow, and now I’m going to be *that* girl and have my first comment be a “but” – but I loved your links posts with photos!! :D I don’t even *have* a blog, and yours is seriously my new fav, but bring back the pics?!
    hearts,
    your newest (albeit everyone’s a critic) fan,
    Erin :)

• 8 megan // Apr 30, 2011 at 11:29 am

Erin – Right now I working out how to do links posts with images quickly, I have a method for the text links that makes it so easy. Also keep in mind that not everything I link to will have an image. Know that I’m trying to find a good balance.

• 9 Malori // Apr 30, 2011 at 8:27 pm

I found your blog a few days ago through one of my regular reads and I’m pretty excited to be a reader now. This post is fabulous. I’m going to try to tackle that list of 100 recipes, I love a good challenge. :)

• 10 Gustoso // Apr 30, 2011 at 10:26 pm

Thanks for linking to 100 recipes to try in your lifetime. :-)