daily photo: Mar. 22nd

[three black and white striped garments]

I may have purchased too many things with stripes today.

· comments [14] · 03-22-2011 · categories:dailyphoto ·

• 1 Hayden // Mar 22, 2011 at 5:24 pm

Yeah, I’m sorry to tell you, but that’s barely possible (too many stripes).
    It’s even less likely with black & white/navy & white stripes.

• 2 megan // Mar 22, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Hayden – Good to know as I plan on keeping everything.

• 3 Laura // Mar 22, 2011 at 6:13 pm

There is no such thing as too many stripes! Although you may not want to listen to me, my friends tell me I have a stripes problem. :)

• 4 AgathaMChristie // Mar 22, 2011 at 6:41 pm

But oh, I do live that photo.

I’m about to make black/white striped linen curtains for my bathroom with wide stripes of each color sewn together horizontally. I’m in a stripey way right now.

• 5 Jill // Mar 22, 2011 at 6:43 pm

not possible! Can you post a picture of the whole thing so we can see what it is?

• 6 Reading (and chickens) // Mar 22, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Agreed. No such thing as too many stripes. It’s like too much butter. It makes no sense in a sentence.

• 7 Lana // Mar 22, 2011 at 10:23 pm

I have the shirt on the right! Love it. Hurray stripes! Makes me feel almost parisienne.

• 8 Seanna Lea // Mar 23, 2011 at 2:01 am

I think as long as you don’t wear them all at the same time you are fine!

• 9 Eliza // Mar 23, 2011 at 11:32 am

I think I have the one on the far right, too. If it’s from h&m…

• 10 megan // Mar 23, 2011 at 11:37 am

Jill – it’s three separate things from H&M, two t-shirts and one scarf. Nothing amazing, promise.

• 11 Heather // Mar 23, 2011 at 1:17 pm

Um. Too many? How else can you pretend to be in France?

• 12 Andrea // Mar 23, 2011 at 10:52 pm

ha! the last five shirts i’ve bought the past three months are all striped as well. i thought i had a problem, but clearly i’m not alone. :) enjoy the stripes!

• 13 kaylen // Mar 24, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Ha!
    I have had shopping trips like that. It helps when I have to budget because then I’ll stop before going to check out and rethink each item and I look at each one and can clearly see that I selected 4 pale green shirts and put back two of those and keep 2 of the black ones….cause you can never have too much black right? :)

• 14 PercentBlog // Mar 30, 2011 at 7:48 pm

I also have the shirt on the right! I went through a stripe buying spree and bought that shirt and a striped sweater dress. Tried on every other striped item in the store too but narrowed it down to the top two.