teeny cookies

[ teeny wreath shaped cookies with colored nonpareils ]

One thing that is making me happy this winter are these teeny cookies. I bought them just because the box says “teeny” right on it. They are about the size of a quarter and with the crunchy nonpareils they are so much fun to eat. The chocolate ones taste like fudge stripe cookies, a favorite from my childhood. I must make teeny cookies of my own soon.

[ teeny wreath shaped cookies with colored nonpareils, in a pink box ]

· comments [13] · 02-1-2011 · categories:links ·

• 1 Renai // Feb 1, 2011 at 5:14 pm

They’re wonderful! Where did you find them? I’m in Ballard, but will travel for teeny cookies :)

• 2 Z // Feb 1, 2011 at 5:14 pm

where do you buy these said teeny cookies?!

• 3 megan // Feb 1, 2011 at 5:41 pm

Renai and Z – These were found at the U Village QFC here in Seattle. They were in the aisle that holds ethnic foods (I shudder saying that but that’s what it is labeled) with pasta sauce, Mexican ingredients, Thai and Indiean foods. In particular these were with Kosher foods, below a stack of Halvah. There were a whole bunch of different Teeny Bites cookies, but these caught my eye.

• 4 Suswhit // Feb 1, 2011 at 6:24 pm

If these are the same ones they use at Potbelly’s you will note that the hole in the middle is the same size as a drinking straw. They put them on the straws with their milkshakes.

• 5 megan // Feb 1, 2011 at 6:46 pm

Suswhit – Brilliant! We’ve, um, eaten all of ours so we’ll have to get another box to see.

• 6 gugs // Feb 2, 2011 at 2:41 am

They are made by a kosher food company so will probably be available in kosher grocery store or grocery stores with a kosher section. You can also buy them online: http://www.kosher.com/KosherGrocery/CookiesCrackersEtc/Cookies/TeenyBitsConfetti.html.
    You can also buy big versions of these – they are so addictive! =)

• 7 Lynn // Feb 2, 2011 at 10:51 am

Mother’s Circus Animal Cookie poops!! Love ‘em

• 8 Janee Lookerse // Feb 3, 2011 at 4:22 pm

WOW!!! I LOVE teeny things. I have a whole collection of teeny things. These are just great! I need to go get some of these teeny cookies! My husband is going to think I’m even more nuts :)

xoxo
    Janee

• 9 Christina_Cookie Gifts // Feb 4, 2011 at 11:26 am

I haven’t had these cookies in so long! My mom used to buy them and we’d finish them the same day. All I want right now is some Teeny Bits with a glass of milk.

• 10 Sara B // Feb 6, 2011 at 11:41 am

My goal today? Find me some teeny cookies! I hope they have them at the QFC in Wallingford!!

• 11 Jello Diva // Feb 6, 2011 at 9:52 pm

These absolutely remind me of circus cookies – I love that they come in chocolate too! If only I still lived in Seattle

• 12 megan // Feb 7, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Sara B – If they have a section of Kosher products check there!

Jello Diva – Just to be clear, they come as both vanilla and chocolate in the same box. I bet you can get them where you live, I’d never noticed them before because they were offered in a Kosher section, away from the other cookies.

• 13 Allyson McCombs // Feb 8, 2011 at 5:51 pm

I am going to QFC post haste to get these, they would make my 1 year old swoon!!!!