links: the home

Posie Gets Cozy: Paint and Switch. Two more light gray paint colors to bookmark, Wickham Gray and Stonington Gray, both by Benjamin Moore.

Pharox60 6 Watt Dimmable LED Bulb Daily Find | Apartment Therapy Unplggd.

in the loop – Home – how to: make a bubble wreath.

Rain gutter bookshelves! At Parent Hacks.

Tea & Cookies: Create an Organized Spice Rack? Check. She has great information on what she picked and why, as well as useful links to the other spice organization systems. I still just pile everything into my drawer, but feel the need to at least label them a bit better.

· comments [7] · 01-7-2011 · categories:links · the home ·

• 1 Jennifer // Jan 7, 2011 at 7:28 am

The rain gutter bookshelves could work really well as retail display shelving, too.

• 2 Seanna Lea // Jan 7, 2011 at 8:14 am

I really like the rain gutter bookshelves.

I need to look into a few more methods for spice storage. The problem is I have three racks or rack like objects of spices and drawer. How can I possibly keep them organized?

• 3 Feast on the Cheap // Jan 7, 2011 at 10:54 am

That bubble wreath is super cool, doesn’t exactly go with my decor, but if I was trendy and contemporary, this would be hanging in mi casa.

• 4 L // Jan 8, 2011 at 10:04 am

We also used Wickham gray in our dining room/living room! Love it! But I swear it turns out a really different color when painted over panelling (90% of what we were doing) than drywall. Something about the sheen.

Stonington Gray was the other color we tested for the job. We like it a lot too. It’s undertones and decidedly lavendar. I keep looking for another place in the house to use it.

• 5 Ellen // Jan 9, 2011 at 8:30 pm

M – thanks so much for the link to Tea & Cookie’s spice organizing saga. I loved reading it, and now covet those jars.

• 6 Heather Mead Kim // Jan 11, 2011 at 10:00 am

I am totally making the rain gutter bookshelves for my son’s play area! Love this affordable & cute idea!! :)

• 7 just barrie // Jan 11, 2011 at 11:48 am

Oh man, I can not wait to do a proper spice rack already. I keep waiting for a potential first home buy because I fear that I’ll create the perfect set and then it won’t fit in the new abode.