links: food

Sausage Mushroom Breakfast Casserole Recipe | Kitchen Explorers. This is Savory Sweet Life’s make ahead Christmas breakfast, brilliant!

Blueberry French Toast Makes Brunch a Treat | Kitchen Explorers. Add this to the list of make ahead breakfasts.

roasted chestnut cookies | smitten kitchen.

Curried Mixed Nuts with Kaffir Lime and Cayenne | Hogwash.

Making omelettes inside of eggshells – Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories. I *love* this.

Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms and Dill « Pink of Perfection.

garlic butter roasted mushrooms | smitten kitchen.

Make your own freezer burritos! › shutterbean. Smart!

How-To: Smores on a Stick @Craftzine.com blog.

Good Morning! Kugelhopf Breakfast Rolls | Apartment Therapy The Kitchn.

What’s the secret to good, diner-style pancakes? As in, big, slightly puffy, and buttery and buttermilky tasting? | Ask MetaFilter.

Farro Mushroom Risotto with sage and thyme, at Cookus Interruptus.

· comments [6] · 12-28-2010 · categories:food · links ·

• 1 Amanda // Dec 28, 2010 at 6:05 am

Mmm we just had breakfast casserole the other day, thanks for all these!

• 2 WanderChow // Dec 28, 2010 at 7:11 am

Great list! May I also recommend, if you ever make classic cinnamon rolls, instead of all cinnamon, use 1/2 ground cardamom and 1/2 cinnamon instead. ROCKS THE FREE WORLD.

• 3 Adrienne // Dec 28, 2010 at 7:39 am

I LOVED those garlic butter roasted mushrooms, but I would suggest adding a splash of white wine to the pan. They were delicious!

• 4 Seanna Lea // Dec 28, 2010 at 1:42 pm

I made the garlic butter roasted mushrooms and plan to use the leftovers on pizza. Yum!

• 5 Anton // Dec 31, 2010 at 3:37 pm

The first recipe, for the strata, calls for TATER TOTS. Did you read it? Seriously? I did not expect this from you. Do you have 17 kids too?

• 6 rebecca // Jan 6, 2011 at 11:26 am

One of the most fun food posts ever! I plan on making the freezer burritos as my new packed lunch AND making the omlettes with my son … Fantastic!