links: halloween

How To: Glowing Eggs For Halloween | Apartment Therapy Ohdeedoh. I have never wished I had a microwave more than I do right now.

Halloween Recipe: Chocolate + Pumpkin = Chumpkins – Holidays News – Holidash. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies you say?

Pumpkin Rice Pudding | Real Simple Recipes. Something to make soon.

Dabbled » Article » Halloween Food: The Mummy’s Hand.. Taking the hot dog mummy idea and running with it, so creepy.

a few of my favorite halloween projects this year – wise craft. I love the stitches in the candle wrap.

Make: Online : Zombie shadowcaster.

Make: Online : How-To: Light-up costume.

Make: Online : Desaturated Santa costume.

Fat Bug Cake Pan « Baking Bites. Awesome, and versatile.

Tutorial: Gathered fabric pumpkin softie · Craft Gossip. This is simple and lovely.

DAVE LOWE DESIGN the blog: 104 Days ’til Halloween: Bloody, Dripping, Head Sack How-To. Ew.

DIY Halloween Accessories For Your Home | HOLIDAYS / DIY / CRAFT | Zandland Blog. I adore the bloody handprint shower curtain.

Crafty Crafty: Halloween: how to make spider web balloons. This is a really fantastic effect.

Halloween Bundle at the Maker Shed.

Bake It in a Cake • Bloody Brain Cupcakes. Surprise marzipan brain baked inside.

Craftzine.com blog : How-To: Meat Head.

· comments [8] · 09-30-2010 · categories:halloween · links ·

• 1 blair // Sep 30, 2010 at 6:21 am

Thank you for the link Megan! Hope you are doing well!

• 2 Seanna Lea // Sep 30, 2010 at 7:03 am

I saw the meat head yesterday and was definitely grossed out. However, I know I could make the mummy hand with veggie hotdogs and it could be a lot of fun. Halloween is definitely my favorite time of year!

• 3 Heather // Sep 30, 2010 at 7:51 am

I love Halloween so much. I’ve been looking for that skull baking pan and can’t find it anywhere! Thanks so much for these links!

• 4 Nora // Sep 30, 2010 at 8:19 am

dont put a whole egg in your microwave! that is an incredibly dangerous suggestion, and is likely to injure someone. i know what im talking about here.

• 5 Charlene // Sep 30, 2010 at 10:53 am

I’ve made our rendition of the meat head for several years now. For me, I think it looks more authentic with paper thin slices of ham.
    I bought a fake skull, covered it tightly with Saran Wrap and lay on the meat. I ask the deli to slice whatever ham I buy so that it is literally falling to pieces. I usually have it surrounded by lettuce, such as yours, but we have more meat available and buns. Nice to serve with a bloody bbq dip too.

• 6 Renee // Sep 30, 2010 at 5:51 pm

Have you seen this awesome shower curtain:

I know it’s not DIY, but it’s still pretty darn awesome. I love the shower curtain idea here. It would be GREAT to freak out my sister. :)

• 7 Momma Donna | Bloody Brain Cupcakes // Oct 13, 2010 at 4:16 pm

[...] Make these bloody brain cupcakes that will sure to leave your Halloween party guests saying both “Eww” and “Yum” at the same time. Featuring raspberry jam on top as the blood and marzipan brain baked inside, these cupcake treats are also fun for the little ghosts and goblins before the run off for a night of trick or treating. [via Not Martha] [...]

• 8 Sarah Mia // Oct 14, 2010 at 4:36 am

I don’t know if you subscribe to Boing Boing already, but I saw this and instantly thought of you.