Lost weekend

Dharma Initiative food labels

We’re getting ready to declare a media blackout in our house so we can avoid any spoilers about the ending of Lost. We’ve even planned a themed meal for the event at the last moment, in our case we’re going to buy some pulled pork from our favorite BBQ place, seek out a mango and drink beer decorated with Dharma Initiative food labels. They have a huge amount of labels there, even an Oceanic Air customizable boarding pass. Neat.

The Kitchn has a whole Lost meal plan, including this mysterious and yummy sounding Smoke Monster Popcorn.

· comments [7] · 05-23-2010 · categories:food ·

• 1 At Home with Kim Vallee // May 23, 2010 at 4:01 pm

The Lost finale is in 1 minute. You are my last thing before I close the computer for 2 hours. Enjoy!

• 2 MamaLana // May 23, 2010 at 5:56 pm

My prediction: the ending will be stupid and no mysteries will be solved and everyone will be disappointed. I’m going to bed without watching. Tomorrow is the end of “24.” Now that’s sad.

• 3 pam // May 23, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Looking forward to the finale of Lost. We have to wait till tomorrow when it is released on itunes. Tomorrow I can’t look at the internet at all or I might figure something out. Have a great night and enjoy the show!

• 4 stefanie // May 23, 2010 at 10:25 pm

my sister in law, who is on pregnancy-related bed rest indefinitely, spent a good deal of time today home alone printing out those labels (and boarding passes!), covering food jars, and then photographing her and my brother’s dog with everything. a truly fabulous and hysterical find on my facebook feed! and i don’t even watch lost.

• 5 TRAINING DAY 7: 2 mile run « daily nibbles // May 24, 2010 at 8:43 am

[...] Tears for Lost last night. I watched the two-hour recap and got caught up to speed. Then watched the 2 1/2 hour series finale. It wasn’t quite the ending that I expected or was hoping for. Sniff, sniff. In fact, I was still left with lingering questions. I stayed up and watched part of Jimmy Kimmel Live with the cast, but around 12:45 a.m. had to go to sleep. I love that some people got way into it and had Lost parties. [...]

• 6 michelle // May 24, 2010 at 5:27 pm

My friends & I went to Central Cinema to watch it, we made Dharma t-shirts and drank Dharma wine, so sad it’s over!

• 7 Dan // May 28, 2010 at 5:22 pm

OK, so this is officially the coolest thing I have ever seen.