last day for 20% off at Delight.com

You’ve got the rest of the day to get 20% off when you use the code RuMeMiniLove (case sensitive) on anything you buy over at Delight.com. If you live in Seattle it might be the perfect opportunity to stock up on reusable shopping bags, seeing as our green fee is going to happen — Seattle is requiring stores to charge customers 20 cents for each plastic or paper bag they use. It’s all an effort to encourage all shoppers to bring their own reusable bags which, you know, yay, but let’s hope that extra tax money gets used for something good.

Anyway, now is the time to get a set of Envirosax or RuMe bags, and another set for the car, and a few to keep on your bicycle, and one at your desk… With this in mind take a look at Delight’s Eco-Delightful Shopper Set in Bold and Bright and Urban Shopper styles which include large and small RuMe bags as well as Eco Bags Reusable Produce Bags.

I’ve been using Envirosax and RuMe Bags for a while now and the best part is getting to feel a little proud of yourself when you see other people lugging a bunch of canvas reusable bags into a store while all your reusable bags are neatly tucked into your purse. Try not to gloat.

· comments [14] · 07-31-2008 · categories:shopping ·

• 1 Denise // Jul 31, 2008 at 4:47 am

I wish I saw others lugging canvas bags to the store! In my area, most people still use plastic bags. So sad.

• 2 Jodie // Jul 31, 2008 at 5:18 am

Hmmm…I just tried to use that code and it said the coupon had expired.

• 3 Laura // Jul 31, 2008 at 5:32 am

Yeah I got the same message saying it was expired. =(

• 4 Cindy // Jul 31, 2008 at 5:36 am

Same problem – coupon expired. Bummer. Still, found a cool cooling rack for my aunt!

• 5 Asianmommy // Jul 31, 2008 at 6:20 am

I have a bunch of reusable bags, but too often I forget to bring them into the store and they sadly sit in my car. :(

• 6 Tracey // Jul 31, 2008 at 6:28 am

Hi all – so sorry about the glitch – its been fixed now and you should be able to use your RuMeMiniLove coupon for the rest of today!!!
    Thanks!

• 7 Amy // Jul 31, 2008 at 6:39 am

I found this bag…and I’ve ACTUALLY used it several times because it’s stuffed in it’s little sack and it lives in the “extras” ziplock in my purse!

I got the bright orange one so I’s easy to see and find. All the other bag’s end up in my car or left at home instead of with me in the store! It holds the equivalent of 2 paper bags. Now that I know it works, I’ll be picking up at least 1-2 more!

Well worth the $3 at Whole Foods.

• 8 Carly // Jul 31, 2008 at 6:55 am

I LOOOVE my RuMe Bags! The question is – do I buy more with this discount???

• 9 greta // Jul 31, 2008 at 7:28 am

since you have both, is there one that you prefer over the other? i did read your reviews, but i’m having a hard time deciding!

• 10 Carole // Jul 31, 2008 at 8:17 am

thank YOU so much for the discount on Delight. I’ve a big fan of the site and have filled my gift closet with products that I can’t seem to find anywhere else. Off I go to shop and save!

• 11 megan // Jul 31, 2008 at 8:30 am

Just in case you missed it – Tracey from Delight wrote in to say the code is working now!

Greta – I like the Envirosax better simply because they are a bit smaller when rolled up, I feel like they take up a little bit less room in my bag. Otherwise I like the bags equally well and it all comes down to which color or pattern one prefers.

• 12 betty // Jul 31, 2008 at 10:40 am

Thank you so much for the discount! It was the incentive for me to FINALLY push submit on the things I’ve had sitting in my shopping cart! I loves me some B&W bags and the cute-as-can-be “lego” ipod speaker!! (Among other things, of course!)

• 13 dani // Aug 1, 2008 at 5:39 am

I’m with Carly – I like the RuMe bags b/c they fit so much and the best part is you can really put them over your shoulder.

• 14 fert // Aug 2, 2008 at 10:17 am

i gots me some rume! thanks for the code!