Eloise R. Designs, maker of lovely and cheerful cards, just launched their online store and to celebrate would like to offer two collections of cards to Not Martha readers. Thanks Eloise and company!
To enter please leave a comment with this post, see below for more details.
It’s worth noting this is my first giveaway done in collaboration somebody who doesn’t live in the US, Eloise is located in Nottingham, England. I feel so worldly. Eloise is happy to ship the prizes to anywhere in the world, so enter no matter where you live.
Eloise’s cards were featured at Print & Pattern the other week, congrats. And I want to also slip in a congratulations to Laura of Busywork on her work to build the site, we so rarely get to know who does the behind the scenes stuff.
On to the giveaway — the first collection has you covered for just about everybody and includes Retro Repeats for Men (blank, these would work for boys as well), Boutique Two for Women (blank) and Dolly Mixture for Girls (birthdays).
The second collection includes a pack of birthday cards and a pack of see-you-through-the-year cards. Colourway Birthdays includes cards for both Men and Women and would also work for boys and girls, and Foursquare would work for anybody and includes cards for weddings, a new baby, sympathy, get well soon, new home, thank you, happy anniversary, good luck, congratulations and birthdays. Which just about covers everything.
Here are some of the other cards that have caught my eye. (These aren’t up for prizes, but I like them a lot so I’m taking the opportunity to point them out.) The various On The Move series for men (near the bottom of that page) would also work for car obsessed boys, and the cards for boys are a treasure trove of car and truck awesomeness.
The two series of In Bloom cards are simple flower portraits that are blank inside and would work for nearly anything.
The Christmas Cards would ensure that your relatives wouldn’t be receiving the same card, and it’s worth nothing these are nicely inexpensive. Also, I think you’d be very wise indeed to buy your Christmas cards a whole half year in advance, then you can feel good about yourself for being so on top of things.
Thank you to everybody who entered, the contest is closed and the two winners have been contacted!
If you’d like to enter to win one of the collections of cards please leave a comment with this entry, you have until noon PST on Thursday, July 17th, one week from today.
the fine print:
– You don’t need to leave your real name, but do leave a valid email address. I’ll be the only one who can see your email address (just don’t put it in the actual comment box as well). I’ll write to get a shipping address when you’ve won.
– If you have never left a comment here before I’ll need to approve it before it publishes so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t show up right away. That said, you might not end up being the comment number you see so know that if you want to say “pick number 42!” you might not be comment number 42. I don’t know why it works that way, and I’m sorry, there is very little certainty left in this world and this isn’t helping any.
– If I have not heard from an initial winner by July 21st another winner will be chosen.
– You can enter no matter where in the world you live.
– The winners will be picked by the cold, unfeeling random number generator.