I have a Duct Tape Wallet Kit to give away. It’s from myDuctbills and comes with instructions, pre-cut duct tape pieces and six colors that let you make a custom design. All you need is scissors.
Are you wilting in the gray pre-Spring stretch of days? You need this to distract yourself with. Leave a comment here and you might get lucky.
The giveaway is for the traditional silver wallet, but you can also get black, pink and camo kits at the site.
– I’ll choose the winner on Friday morning, Feb. 15th at 10:00 a.m. PST. I’ll ship the wallet as soon as I can, this might depend on working off-hours postal machines.
– You don’t need to leave your real name, but do leave a valid email address. I’ll be the only one who can see your email address (just don’t put it in the actual comment box as well). I’ll write to get a shipping address when you’ve won.
– If you have never left a comment here before I’ll need to approve it before it publishes so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t show up right away. That said, you might not end up being the comment number you see as you’re typing, so know that if you want to say “lucky number 351!” you might not be comment number 351. I don’t know why it works that way, and I’m sorry, there is very little certainty left in this world and this isn’t helping any.
– If I have not heard from an initial winner by Feb. 22nd I will choose another winner.
– The winner will be picked by the cold, unfeeling random number generator.