up to

eating:
Dancing Deer Backing Company Molasses Clove Cookies
Ok, so it’s not quite a summery flavor, but the store didn’t have any strawberry pies.

watching:
Dr. Who
We’re hooked after two episodes.

buying:
Crystal Palace Circular Knitting Needles
I like the little rotating bit.

reading:
Cook’s Illustrated magazine
They like the onion goggles!

doing:
filing
Oh boy. Filing. My folders aren’t as fun as these from See Jane Work.

· comments [8] · 06-25-2007 · categories:up to ·

• 1 rachel // Jun 25, 2007 at 8:36 am

I love series one Doctor Who! The second series with David Tennant isn’t as good and doesn’t pick up until about 1/2 way through the series.

• 2 Swellanor // Jun 25, 2007 at 9:00 am

I love Christopher eccleston as the Doctor! Were you a fan of the earlier series?

I like file folders from Paper Source- They have some pretty prints, but I especially like the rich solid colors. The “Assorted 6 packs” come with complementary stickers, too.

• 3 pam // Jun 25, 2007 at 9:55 am

oh dear. my husband is obsessed with dr. who. we watch the episodes the day they come out in england. the internet, it is a glorious thing. or not, if you don’t love dr. who. :P

• 4 Jennie // Jun 25, 2007 at 11:16 am

We just started watching Dr. Who a couple of weeks ago — we’re on the second disc of the first series now!

• 5 Dzesika // Jun 25, 2007 at 6:09 pm

So glad we Amer-niks have the ‘new’ Doctor Who, finally … even if it was three years after I first saw it in the UK. It’s like a time warp, in reverse. Maybe we just needed a Tardis.

• 6 Mandi // Jun 26, 2007 at 7:25 am

Oh my gosh – those cookies! I’d never heard of them, and now they’ve crossed my life twice in one week. Someone sent us a gift box as a thank you recently. Oh, the flavors . . . !! I am allergic and can’t eat them, but my daughter is making good headway LOL!! I just inhale.

• 7 Karen // Jun 26, 2007 at 1:44 pm

I loooove Doctor Who (Eccleston and Tennant and Barrowman when you get to him). Enjoy!

• 8 Hope K // Jun 28, 2007 at 7:58 pm

You are me!! I love to knit, those are the only non-chocolate cookies I crave, I have a serious addiction to Cook’s Illustrated and America’s Test Kitchen and I just got an order from See Jane work. I haven’t seen Dr Who yet, but now I have to. :) If you like it, I must.