stuff for the home, and some other places

note to self: buy one of these sometime before next Christmas, or the next time I purchase printer cartridges from Costco, at Cool Tools

putting up shades at Happy Mundane, I think the temporary option was quite clever

Bra Baby for laundering bras, at Popgadget

I love a bunch of stuff at the Tiny Living store, but the under shelf basket looks really useful around my house

I want this cruiser bike as the Farmer’s Market opens in a month, at Oh Happy Day

Chow requests small kitchen DIY fixes

how utterly charming – a container for one thing at Rare Device

Rain Bird gel that gradually releases water to the roots of plants, I need this as I am a plant killer, at Anh-Minh

at various Apartment Therapy sites:

LED spring blossom lights

very useful looking Endo magnetic clip

Ikea fans

Candelier Art

· comments [11] · 04-9-2007 · categories:the home ·

• 1 Lucia // Apr 9, 2007 at 9:49 am

Cute bike! It even comes in orange. You should get it.

• 2 Jordan // Apr 9, 2007 at 11:19 am

Thank you for the link! I’ve been a big fan of yours for several years…

• 3 Miss Sassy // Apr 9, 2007 at 1:04 pm

Ooh, I love the bike. Purple with a basket would be great.

• 4 Ryan // Apr 9, 2007 at 1:08 pm

IKEA has similar under the shelf baskets, only with bigger inbetween spaces. Called the GORM clip-on basket

• 5 Sarah // Apr 9, 2007 at 3:56 pm

I used the Rain Bird gels last summer on my patio tomatoes (potted). They definitely lasted a few weeks each and seemed to prevent the plants from dying when I couldn’t water them daily. I have one picture of them on flickr

• 6 Sarah // Apr 9, 2007 at 3:57 pm

Oops. The photo link is here: http://flickr.com/photos/smcgee/155972602/

• 7 Tara // Apr 10, 2007 at 7:40 am

containerstore.com has undershelf baskets in a bunch of sizes for way less than the Tiny Living ones. (Not sure how they compare to the IKEA ones someone noted above.)

• 8 Chelsea // Apr 10, 2007 at 8:22 am

I keep finding good stuff in your sidebar. First a book (Terry Pratchett) and now make-up! I have been interested in mineral make-up for awhile, so I got the trial kit from Essential Minerals. Thanks!

• 9 Michelle // Apr 11, 2007 at 5:13 am

There is an under-shelf basket at the Container Store for slightly less money…

We have two and LOVE them!

• 10 megan // Apr 11, 2007 at 8:27 am

Both the Ikea and Container Store undershelf baskets are wire, whereas the one from Tiny Living is mesh. So keep that in mind, the wire would be harder to keep thinks like pens or mail in.

• 11 charlie // Apr 13, 2007 at 4:11 pm

I have those spring blossom lights and they look a little cheesy unlit but I absolutely love their glow when plugged in. Very cute!