We’re headed up to Vancouver next weekend and I’m compiling a list of Canadian-only things I must do:
– get some SPF 15 Anthelios sunscreen (previously)
– eat at Tim Horton’s many times
– find some pink grapefruit Mentos
– visit Daiso (though, this might have been recently made unnecessary as the Daiso in downtown Seattle has opened)
– visit The Perfume Shoppe, which I heard about on this episde (#3) of the Lip Gloss and Laptops podcast, which is a really great thing to listen to while sewing and lucky me they talk about Seattle quite a bit. They keep a great cosmetics blog in addition to the podcasts, take a look.
– visit Cupcakes on Denman.
If you’ve got any Canadian specific items or Vancouver suggestions I’d greatly appreciate hearing them!