Last minute Halloween
- Dark Chocolate Martini at The Spirit World. (Such a pretty photo of it too.)
- Matt recommends Zombie Pumpkins for your pumpkin stencil needs.
- Cute pumpkin cupcakes with white chocolate chunks and cream cheese frosting, yum. At Cupcake Bakeshop.
- Alton Brown spooky edible eyes and acid jellies.
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds: Three Ways, at 101 Cookbooks.
- Kay made a snack cake spider and I am proud. Jessamyn has another shot and mentions that on the East Coast Ding Dongs are called Ring Dings. When I was buying them I couldn’t shake the feeling that Ding Dongs was the wrong name and now I know why.