link dump – too hot to organize properly.
at Ask Metafilter:
– four leaf clovers everywhere
– reducing sewing machine noise for downstairs neighbors
– why do authors cross their names out when they sign books? (I recently asked Dustin Long this question as he was in the process of doing that. He said he saw another author doing it, when he asked that other author said he did it because he saw someone else doing it.)
– the search for a good bag
– what kind of notebook (computer) should I buy?
– on townie bikes, I’ve been contemplating buying a casual bike
– nintendo ds games
– If a digital camera says it can handle USB 2.0, does that mean it won’t work in a USB 1.0 port?
– preventing chub rub
– seeking a potluck dish that is horrifying but tasty
– I had no idea this park in Seattle existed
– Things to do in Portland, from people who live there at Posie
– recipe for Bul via Modern Cottage
– baked french toast
– how to make Marimekko wall hangings
– light and crispy waffles at Baking Sheet
– I want this: AeroPress coffee maker
– how to add a graphic to your blogfeed on blogines at Inspirecompany.
– Ikeahack – acoustic absorption panels
– solar LED address numbers
– armadillo game to check out