Whew! After we spent some time fiddling with, staring at, and eventually shaking the AirPort it was determined that a new Linksys thingy was a faster and cheaper fix, if not a prettier one. So, a few things:
- the Sugarplum Stockings over at Posie are adorable, also peek at The Marguerite Skirt and bag
- I have been making scores of tiny puffy little lucky stars from that smooth curling ribbon, I hope to make a holiday garland of some sort
- I went to Ikea to get a magnet board, new set of dishes and a colorful sheet to cover the futon and came home with a 99 cent trash can and some chocolate. There were entirely too many people there and I suspect they sucked away my will to shop.
- I was delighted to find that Debbie Stoller wore a pink and orange Superhero necklace at the book signing
- and finally some pictures from the Stitch ‘N Bitch book signing here in Seattle:
The knit bikini was surprisingly stretchy!
Debbie passed around a bunch of the things in the book so we could inspect them, this is the star cuff. I completely love it.