Not Martha


I bought a new handbag last Friday (yay! new handbag! from Target!) and it’s pink leather edged in black with a sort of plastic stuff. I looked around and found a few other items I own which have this. It seems to be there to make a neat edge. What is this called? Does anyone know?

· comments [0] · 11-3-2003 · categories:uncategorized ·